Spacious townhome in sought after Foxborough community! Brand new luxury vinyl plank flooring on main level. Bright and fresh new paint as well! This home has been meticulously maintained and is ready for its new owners. Bright and airy updated kitchen with walk out to quaint back deck - a great place to unwind at the end of the day! Upper level owners suite is spacious and has attached en suite with soaker tub and separate shower, double vanities, and new lvp flooring. 2 additional bedrooms and another full bath on the upper level. The lower level family room is spacious and has a cozy gas fireplace, plenty of storage underneath stairs, another full room can be used as a playroom, office, or a place for guests. Walk out to the lower level fenced rear yard. The location is close to everything - restaurants, wineries and breweries, plenty of shopping and close to major commuter routes.
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,812 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Wall Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price