Cozy Home tucked away on cul de sac just minutes from DC from Route 50 and Route 7. 3 spacious bedrooms on the main level. Back deck for relaxing after a hard day or entertaining. Open concept between living room dining and kitchen. Mature vegetation. Fantastic space in great location on nice sized lot. Move in ready and make it your own. Disclosure: Owned by licensed listing agent.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,180 sq. ft
Lee Blvd Heights
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partially Finished
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price