Refreshingly beautiful home with curb appeal and pristine condition. The two story foyer leads to an elegant formal dining and living room and a private office with French doors and a two sided fireplace that is shared with the cozy family room. The open kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, island and breakfast area with glass doors that lead to a gorgeous tiered deck- perfect for indoor or outdoor entertaining! Lush backyard is fenced and backs to trees. Upstairs, a generous size master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, private gas fireplace and a sumptuous ensuite bath with skylight. Unfinished basement is ready for your personal touch and design! The home is neutrally decorated throughout with many windows bringing a lot of light. Excellent Lake Ridge location and incredibly easy to love! ***Carpet & garage door replaced 2017. Gutters replaced 2016. Roof replaced 2010 (30 yr arch shingles). French drain along entire rear of house.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,804 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old Bridge Estates
Prince William County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Air Filter, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Picnic Area, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price