Refreshingly beautiful home with curb appeal and pristine condition. The two story foyer leads to an elegant formal dining and living room and a private office with French doors and a two sided fireplace that is shared with the cozy family room. The open kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, island and breakfast area with glass doors that lead to a gorgeous tiered deck- perfect for indoor or outdoor entertaining! Lush backyard is fenced and backs to trees. Upstairs, a generous size master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, private gas fireplace and a sumptuous ensuite bath with skylight. Unfinished basement is ready for your personal touch and design! The home is neutrally decorated throughout with many windows bringing a lot of light. Excellent Lake Ridge location and incredibly easy to love! ***Carpet & garage door replaced 2017. Gutters replaced 2016. Roof replaced 2010 (30 yr arch shingles). French drain along entire rear of house.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,804 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Old Bridge Estates
Prince William County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Insert, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Air Filter, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Picnic Area, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)